EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Mother Finds Rotten Particles Inside Cheese Balls Pack

Cheese Balls

A Nigerian mother has warned parents and school teachers to always open snacks and drinks meant for children first before handing to the innocent kids.

The warning came after she received a major shock when she discovered rotten particles in a pack of cheese balls she bought for her children around the Mile 12-Agiliti area of Lagos.

The mother (name withheld) in a video exclusively obtained by seunawosika.com on Sunday morning, explained that she had checked to ensure the cheese balls pack was not expired before buying.

A screengrab from the video she sent to us showed that the pack was manufactured in March 2021 and due to expire in September.

She wrote” I am not a fan of cheese balls. The last time I bought it must have been sometime early last year. I don’t know why I picked it. Maybe God wants to save a child out there. With the stories I have heard today, anything packaged is not 100 percent safe in this country..”

The shocked mother further warned” “Please, open snacks and drinks for your kids. If they are in school, teachers should please help to open before giving to the children. Some of these snacks are poisonous, I’m grateful to God I opened it first”

The Cheese balls pack produced by Sunlight Resources Limited is marked BN: CB062103-K3 and carries a NAFDAC registration number:01-5661

Watch video below;

 

 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:   COVID-19: Can Africa Afford Lockdowns

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *